This homemade Toothpaste is full of minerals and it helped me deal with cavities and keeping a fresh breath. just give it a try, trust me…you will thank me for it.Keep in mind that the mixture will get harder because of the coconut oil, but you can add a little of your toothbrush to help you with that.
Ingredients:– 1/3 cup of Bentonite Clay (Click Here to buy) because it’s very effective when it come to draws toxins out of the body. – 10 Drops of Peppermint Essential oil (Click Here to buy) – this gives the toothpaste a magnificent flavor plus it will help freshen your breath – 1 Tbsp of coconut Oil (Click Here to buy): it’s marvelous for oral wellness. It is highly useful when you need to get rid of bacteria/viruses in the mouth. – 1/4 cup of boiling water – 1/4 Tsp of Real Salt (Click Here to buy) – 15 Drops of OnGuard Essential oil (Click Here to buy): it’s full of antibiotic attributes that will eliminate cavities! – 1/2 Tsp of REAL Stevia (Click Here to buy)
- Put your Bentonite clay in a bowl. warm the water on the stove and then mix in the coconut oil till it is melted.
- With a hand mixer, mix on average speed the Bentonite clay and the water/oil mixture.
- Add the salt, Stevia, and essential oils and continue to blend until it is completely mixed.
Miracle bad breath cure discovered by top US government scientists eliminates halitosis in just 3 days!
- U.S. government scientists discovered virtually ALL cases of bad breath are caused by one simple problem that can be easily cured—with a 96% success rate.
- Research published in scientific journals but ignored and forgotten by the dental establishment for over 40 years.
- You can make the same ‘secret formula’ at home for just $2, with stuff you can get at your local supermarket.
How to Heal Cavities NaturallyWe previously thought it was impossible to heal dental cavities, but recent research found out that there are proven remedies that can heal cavities because now we understand the true nature of tooth decay and what can cause it. 3 Mains causes to tooth decay:
- Lack of minerals in the diet.
- Not enough fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) in the diet.
- Nutrients are not being readily bio-available.
- Ice Therapy
- Wheat Grass Juice
- Salted Water
- Warm Water
- Onion and Garlic
- Turmeric Powder
- Mustard Oil
- Camphor or Clove Oil
- Oregano Oil
- 1- Coconut oil.
- 2- Grass-fed organic dairy.
- 3- Grass-fed, meats.
- 4- Seafood and bone broths.
- 5- Organic cooked vegetables.
- 6- Organ and gland meats, like liver.
You can try find out more about
The Best DIY Toothpaste To Reverse Cavities and Maintain An Optimal Oral Health