This homemade Toothpaste is full of minerals and it helped me deal with cavities and keeping a fresh breath.
just give it a try, trust me…you will thank me for it.
– 1/4 cup of boiling water
- Put your Bentonite clay in a bowl. warm the water on the stove and then mix in the coconut oil till it is melted.
- With a hand mixer, mix on average speed the Bentonite clay and the water/oil mixture.
- Add the salt, Stevia, and essential oils and continue to blend until it is completely mixed.
Keep in mind that the mixture will get harder because of the coconut oil, but you can add a little of your toothbrush to help you with that.
Miracle bad breath cure discovered by top US government scientists eliminates halitosis in just 3 days!
- U.S. government scientists discovered virtually ALL cases of bad breath are caused by one simple problem that can be easily cured—with a 96% success rate.
- Research published in scientific journals but ignored and forgotten by the dental establishment for over 40 years.
- You can make the same ‘secret formula’ at home for just $2, with stuff you can get at your local supermarket.
You can try find out more about
The Best DIY Toothpaste To Reverse Cavities and Maintain An Optimal Oral Health