This homemade Toothpaste is full of minerals and it helped me deal with cavities and keeping a fresh breath. just give it a try, trust me…you will thank me for it.Keep in mind that the mixture will get harder because of the coconut oil, but you can add a little of your toothbrush to help you with that.
Ingredients:– 1/3 cup of Bentonite Clay (Click Here to buy) because it’s very effective when it come to draws toxins out of the body. – 10 Drops of Peppermint Essential oil (Click Here to buy) – this gives the toothpaste a magnificent flavor plus it will help freshen your breath – 1 Tbsp of coconut Oil (Click Here to buy): it’s marvelous for oral wellness. It is highly useful when you need to get rid of bacteria/viruses in the mouth. – 1/4 cup of boiling water – 1/4 Tsp of Real Salt (Click Here to buy) – 15 Drops of OnGuard Essential oil (Click Here to buy): it’s full of antibiotic attributes that will eliminate cavities! – 1/2 Tsp of REAL Stevia (Click Here to buy)
- Put your Bentonite clay in a bowl. warm the water on the stove and then mix in the coconut oil till it is melted.
- With a hand mixer, mix on average speed the Bentonite clay and the water/oil mixture.
- Add the salt, Stevia, and essential oils and continue to blend until it is completely mixed.
Miracle bad breath cure discovered by top US government scientists eliminates halitosis in just 3 days!
- U.S. government scientists discovered virtually ALL cases of bad breath are caused by one simple problem that can be easily cured—with a 96% success rate.
- Research published in scientific journals but ignored and forgotten by the dental establishment for over 40 years.
- You can make the same ‘secret formula’ at home for just $2, with stuff you can get at your local supermarket.
You can try find out more about
The Best DIY Toothpaste To Reverse Cavities and Maintain An Optimal Oral Health