This homemade Toothpaste is full of minerals and it helped me deal with cavities and keeping a fresh breath.
just give it a try, trust me…you will thank me for it.
– 1/3 cup of Bentonite Clay (Click Here to buy) because it’s very effective when it come to draws toxins out of the body.
– 10 Drops of Peppermint Essential oil (Click Here to buy) – this gives the toothpaste a magnificent flavor plus it will help freshen your breath
– 1 Tbsp of coconut Oil (Click Here to buy): it’s marvelous for oral wellness. It is highly useful when you need to get rid of bacteria/viruses in the mouth.
– 1/4 cup of boiling water
– 1/4 Tsp of Real Salt (Click Here to buy)
– 15 Drops of OnGuard Essential oil (Click Here to buy): it’s full of antibiotic attributes that will eliminate cavities!
– 1/2 Tsp of REAL Stevia (Click Here to buy)
Keep in mind that the mixture will get harder because of the coconut oil, but you can add a little of your toothbrush to help you with that.
Coconut oil toothpaste
Pinwheel Quilt Block
Best Hedgehogs cupcakes
Fruit decoration ideas
Kährs Parkett // Mehr Inspirationen auf www.kahrs.com