We are taking our beloved Oreos and turning them into a decadent truffle with this easy, no-bake recipe. Here’s the best part: it only calls for three ingredients! If your are looking for more fantastic Oreo treats, check out these Oreo-recipe.
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, you may add up to 8 oz, I just like the consistency best with 4 oz.
- Dipping Chocolate, almond bark is my favorite because it hardens faster and quicker and doesn’t melt as easy as chocolate chips after it sets up.
- Chop Oreos up finely in a food processor. Save some of the finely crushed Oreos for garnish later and set it aside. You don’t need too much.
- With hands (or a spoon, I just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.