This simple low carb bacon cheddar broccoli salad is great for a picnic or potluck. The creamy dressing is sweetened with all natural stevia. The tangy creamy dressing makes this broccoli bacon cheese salad a winner.
Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Salad
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut in small pieces
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 packets stevia or other sugar substitute
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp then chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds (optional)
- Lightly steam broccoli for a minute or two. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar and stevia with a whisk.
- Toss the broccoli and cheddar cheese into the dressing.
Carbs per serving: 3 g
- 100% SUGAR FREE - Made With Organic Ingredients - Contains No Artificial Sweeteners and is Vinegar Based - Suitable for Diabetics/Sugar Free Diet Plans
- ULTRA LOW CALORIE - Only 3 Calories/Serving - Low Glycemic Index - 100% Carb/Gluten/Fat/Oil Free - Contains No MSG/Preservatives - Healthy Vinaigrette
- ORGANIC AND VEGAN FRIENDLY - Natural - Makes Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle Easier
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DIETS - Including: Dr. Simeons Protocol - Nutrimost - Ideal Protein - Shape Reclaimed - Weight Watchers - Trim Healthy Mama - Keto
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS - Has Full Body Flavor - Can Be Used as Vinaigrette/Dipping Sauce/Marinade