- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered
- 2/3 cup peas
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream.
- Serve immediately.
You can try find out more about
One Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta
JUST USE THIS FORM FOR SEARCH
- 6.00mm wide. Cooks quickly, in about 3 1/2 to 5 minutes.
- Made with fresh parsley, fresh garlic, black and cayenne peppers, and pure spirulina.
- Will enhance spicy Alfredos, traditional tomato sauces and vinaigrettes, and Prima Veras.
- Made from ultra-premium wheat flour and fresh, all-natural ingredients only. Nothing artificial!
- $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping!
- Contains Two Servings of Veggies in Every 1/2 Cup of Sauce
- Chunks of Garden Style Vegetables You Can Sink Your Teeth into
- 100% California Grown Tomatoes
- Good Source of Vitamin A & Vitamin C
- A necessity for making healthy vegetable/fruit dishes: Quickly slice apples, carrots, onions, zucchinis, cucumbers, beetroots, etc.
- Turns firm fruits and vegetables into strands, perfect for making fruit/vegetable pastas, garnishes, etc.
- Heavy duty 100% bpa-free food grade ABS plastic and German-milled stainless steel blades ensure product longevity for everyday usage
- Easy to operate and clean, with suction cups to provide support during operation
- 20 Total servings with approximately 1,650 calories per day
- 30 Year Taste Guarantee
- Allergens: Egg, Milk, Wheat, Soy
- Dimensions: 12" (L) x 8" (D) x 8" (H)
- Great for emergency preparation, camping trips, and RV expeditions
- Create stunning "rose" garnishes, bright ribbons for your salads and easily create thin, precise veggie strips from carrots, zucchini, cucumbers and other roots and vegetables with the end blade
- Not just for salads! Going paleo? Create carb-free pasta and lasagna, spiral vegetable noodles, tarts and more
- Dual Utility: One blade creates spiral lengths from carrots, zucchini, small cucumbers, the other Creates strips from vegetable and fruits
- An Ergonomic Perfect: handle potatoes, apples, mushrooms, root vegetables and other fruit with ease and aplomb
- The Classic School Sharpener: Scaled to handle vegetables. Size: 3.07 X 2.16 X 1.57 inch
- Eggs & Bacon 2x - The comforting taste and smell of crispy, crumbly bacon combined with scrambled eggs. Each pouch makes 1.5 1-cup servings Biscuits & Gravy 1x - Hot fluffy buttermilk biscuits with creamy pork sausage gravy make for a hearty, family-favorite. Contains 2 1-cup servings.
- Beef Stroganoff 2x - Tender beef, noodles, and mushrooms smothered in a rich sour cream sauce. One of our most popular meals! Each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings Pasta Primavera 2x - Zucchini, spiral macaroni, cauliflower, broccoli, red & yellow peppers and green beans in a creamy, parmesan cheese sauce. Each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Rice & Chicken 1x - Rice and chicken in a savory sauce accented with pimentos makes for a delicious meal anytime, anywhere. Contains 3 1-cup servings. Chicken Teriyaki 1x - chicken, rice, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and vegetables with a sweet and tangy oriental sauce. Contains 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Box Dimensions: 8" x 12" x 8"
- Our nearly 50-year legacy of providing the best freeze dried and emergency food available means you can trust our meals to be dependable and delicious no matter what. Mountain House is the only emergency food brand with a Taste Guarantee. We promise that our meals will taste as delicious as the day they were made for 12+ years. This is the longest proven shelf life in the industry. Period. This makes it easy to see why Mountain House is the wise food storage choice.