Page 1 of 10
Homemade Flubber Recipevia livecrafteat.com Here is one project that you can do for the smallest ones in your family. There is no kid that can resist the sensational feeling of a flubber in the hands, and is a great way to make they play with hours without them getting bored. Even the grown ups can’t resist this cute thing from squeezing. Get the recipe by clicking on the link.
You can try find out more about
FUN CRAFT IDEAS
JUST USE THIS FORM FOR SEARCH
- Kids have fun making (and learning) - the 7 challenges inside this kit will inspire kids to use their imagination, think for themselves, and solve problems creatively
- Without instruction - kids create, without boundaries - they grow, without restriction - amazing things happen, that's the thinking behind these open-ended kits
- Each kit contains 7 fun challenge cards with a number of prompts on each card helping them navigate their own way to create something uniquely theirs
- Kids will come up with their own unique ideas for a toy, puppet, new animal, a new widget-and more
- Manufacturer suggested price: $19.99 - Recommended for ages 6+
- 🔨 build & customize: take pride in creating your own catapult and customize it with included Decals and colors.
- 🎯 aim & fire: once your catapult is built, take aim at your opposing target and fire off mini bean bags to win the War!
- 💥 group activity: create 2 separate catapults and create teams to strategize and see who will win the battle.
- 💯 real wood: precut wooden pieces are ready for assembly and made to last.
- 👍 Hands-on activity: Enjoy the challenge and accomplishment of creating a working toy As you learn how a real catapult works.
- 🎁 Great gift: Makes a great gift for kids who like to build and are interested in seeing how things work.
- ⚙ kit includes: 20 wooden pieces, 2 wooden dowels, 2 rubber bands, 8 mini bean bags, 2 braided ropes, 1 sticker sheet, 1 glue tube, and easy-to-follow instructions
- ⭐ age range: 8 years & up
- If you're searching for teen bedroom ideas, think about what your teen loves and see their bedroom through their perspective. A teenager has a different view of a bedroom than an adult .
- There are few places where a teen can express themselves unabashedly. The bedroom is the top choice. The beauty of being a teenager is that the world is their oyster. Their favorite things are diverse and sometimes discordant, but with some planning, all ideas can tie together beautifully. When brainstorming teen bedroom ideas, the most important thing to remember is that their bedroom is an expression of who they are.
- Today's teenagers are design-conscious and up to date on the latest trends. But they're torn between childhood and adulthood. Most teens have beloved toys they're not ready to give up, but look for a room that's older and more sophisticated than their childhood room.
- -Teen Bedroom Decorations Ideas
- -Teen Bedroom Decorations Designs
- -Teen Bedroom Decorations
- Walter Foster creative lettering and beyond book
- Walter Foster creative lettering and beyond book- combine the artistic talents, inspirational tips and tutorials of four professional handle letterers and calligraphers for interactive learning
- Master the art of handle lettering and typography with easy-to-follow, projects, prompts and exercises
- Includes basic shapes and form of letters, cursive script, spacing and alignment
- Transform simple words, phrases and quotes into beautiful works of hand-lettered art
- 🌞 create window art: make your window pop with over 20 whimsical window art illustrations and colors as you paint and design 12 suncatcher shapes and watch the colors illuminate from the sunshine!
- 🌈 promote creativity: learn to mix paint colors to create unique designs and color patterns that Express your personal style.
- ✨ be original: trace illustrations from the included design booklet or create personal designs with the acetate sheet to make one-of-a-kind window clings.
- 🦋 sticks to glass surfaces: use the included Transmitter cording to hang your suncatchers on suction cups that attach to windows with ease!
- 🎁 Great for gifting: great gift idea for birthdays, parties, after school fun, summer projects and holidays!
- ⚡ keep the creativity going: continue creating fun window art with suncatcher refills, sold separately.
- 📃 downloadable instructions: missing the instruction booklet? Download the user guide below!
- ⭐ age range: 6 years & up
- Antique vintage style skeleton key charm set
- Set of 48 key charms - 6 styles, 8 each
- Antique bronze finish
- Metal alloy - lead safe
- Key size: CHARM SIZE 32mm - 45mm (1.3" - 1.8")