The new Urban Gardens are here! The base is made of 100% recyclable resin and will last many years without cracking, warping, or discoloring. Covers are made with redwood for many years of dependable and beautiful use. Gardens have built in drainage and irrigation. Both summer and winter covers are included.
3′ x 3′ gardens are in stock in a wide range of colors for a low introductory price of $295. ($400 includes delivery within Albq., organic soil, seeds, organic pest spray, organic fertilizer, planting assistance and training).
5′ x 3′ gardens are now available as well for $395. ($500 includes delivery within Albq., organic soil, seeds, organic pest spray, organic fertilizer, planting assistance and training).
Veggiegrower Gardens is pleased to announce that it has grown into URBAN STORE !!! We will be at the same location in Nob Hill, Albuquerque, NM and will continue to be committed to helping people grow and produce some of their own food. Urban Store will build the four season gardens that made Veggiegrower Gardens such an important resource for gardeners, but will also carry a full line of composters and composting products, rain barrels and water catchment supplies, Urban chicken coops and chicken supplies, solar ovens, food dehydrators, and a much expanded garden section.
Location: 3209 Silver Ave. SE Albuquerque, NM 87106
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10-5pm. Thursdays open until 8pm.
Contact: 505 217-5110 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The difference is quality, service, and giving back. At Urban Store we pride ourselves on offering top quality gardens, all the necessary organic products, and expert advice. And we go a step further with our outreach program. Over the past 5 years Urban Store has donated gardens, labor, and excellent teaching to communities around the Southwest such as families living on the former dump in Juarez, Mexico, Native American reservations, and community gardens for low income people in Albuquerque.
Kids on the Mescalera Apache indian reservation plant a Veggiegrower garden.
We have all of the supplies to get your garden started: Organic soil amendments and fertilizers, seeds, protective cover materials and of course our unique micro intensive gardens.
Gardening books, micro intensive gardens, seed sprouters, Do-it- Yourself kits and gift certificates all make perfect summer gifts for friends and family members who enjoy gardening!
We are also pleased to announce that we are now able to accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express) which should make getting set up to grow some of your own food easier.
New split lid option !
The split lid option makes opening and closing bigger gardens easier. It is available for $50 extra.
A Veggiegrower garden flourishes on top of the former dump in Juarez, Mexico.
STORE LOCATION: 3209 Silver Ave. SE Albuquerque, NM 87106
COMPOSTERS! All gardeners know the value of adding compost to their gardens. Compost adds nutrients to the soil which allows your plants to flourish. Veggiegrower Gardens now carries five different types of composters that will help you turn kitchen, garden, and yard waste into valuable fertilizer. Two of our composters are specifically for use with worms (Tumbleweed Worm Farm and Can-O-Worms) and three of them work by mixing green and brown materials together and allowing naturally occuring micro organisms to break the materials down. Prices range from $40-260. We also have composting worms and Compostar compost inoculant.
The garden above was filled with soil and planted on June 30, 2007 and the picture below was taken on July 25, 2007 (less than a month later!).
Come on in and see different garden models, check out our no smell worm composting bins, buy vegetable seeds in bulk and get all of your micro garden supplies!
NEW!!! Do-it-yourself kits are now able to be shipped anywhere in the United States. Build your own Veggiegrower Garden at a fraction of the cost with your own new or recycled lumber! For information go to “Do-it-yourself kits” page.
Veggiegrower Gardens has developed growing systems that produce great tasting and nutrient rich food and require less water, time, and effort than traditional agriculture.
- Beautify Green Spaces and Large Capacity-- Big storage capacity for various types of plants and elegant and simple design. Giving your patios, balconies, decks and gardens a touch of green, without any fuss.
- Foldable Top-- The top part of this product could be open and close, and two bolts on the two sides which could be used to fix the top. And in the sunny day you could open it to let your plants absorb the sunlight and in rainy, you could close the top to keep it away from the rain.
- Solid Structure--Structured with heavy-duty wood for extended durability, and the structure follows the scientific principle and is strong enough to hold seed trays, pots and plant growth light.
- Easy Movement and Assembly--All parts are detachable, so you can set it up wherever you want to, and move it when the seasons shift. No tools required.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed--We would try our best to give you satisfied shopping experience, if there is quality, we would make best solution to solve the problem.
- Robust, solid wood jointed frame
- A cold frame on legs
- 2 feet 9-inch long by 1 foot 6-inch wide by 3 feet 4-inch high
- Extend growing season and protect young plants from frost
- FSC certified timber frame and twin wall polycarbonate construction
- Raised design at a comfortable height to give your back a rest
- Doors locks open for easy access
- 20" Long x 36" Wide x 42" High
- A mini-greenhouse made from the highest quality materials
- 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate with protective netting (against bugs, flies and breaks up heavy rain) - strong and well insulated
- Size: 40"l x 30"d x 17.5"/20.5" H. Container 40'- 50 Euro Pallets / 800 units. Display w.Pallet- 31.5 w x 47.3 long/deep x 51 h inches
- Good for year-round use
- 5 Year Warranty