Delicious Taco Casserole that has a meat and biscuit base and is topped with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and olives.
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- 4 large eggs
- ? cup milk
- 1-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- Dash pepper
- ? cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- ? – 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain meat and add taco seasoning and
prepare according to package directions.
- 3. Add meat to a greased 9×13 pan, and set aside.
- 4. Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in biscuit mix and pepper and mix until combined well. Pour over
meat and bake until golden brown (about 20-25 minutes).
- 5. Let cool for a few minutes and then spread on sour cream.
- 6. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and olives. Serve warm and ENJOY!