Cracked Out Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – great make ahead recipe! Only 6 ingredients!! Bacon, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, Ranch mix. Can refrigerate or freeze for later. Great for breakfast. lunch or dinner. Everyone loves this easy breakfast!
- 2 lb bacon
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (1oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon. Chop cooked bacon into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked bacon, and cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch
- Whisk together eggs, Ranch mix and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
- **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes, or until eggs are set.