Chicken Fajita Quesadilla ~ a quick, easy recipe that combines two favorites: Fajitas and Quesadillas!
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- ¾ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 (9-oz) bag Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts
- Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1. Add a little olive oil to a skillet and then add diced onion and bell peppers. Cook on medium heat until softened, stirring frequently. Add chili powder, garlic salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Remove onions and peppers from skillet and onto a plate.
- 2. Wipe the skillet clean and add Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts and liquid from pouch
into skillet. Add ½ cup water and cover. Cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes, or until chicken is warmed
- 3. Take chicken out of skillet and dice it up. Wipe skillet clean and spray with cooking spray. Place a tortilla down, sprinkle with cheese, add chicken and peppers, another sprinkle of cheese and one more tortilla to the top. Cook on medium heat until bottom tortilla is browned (I like to place a heavy skillet over the top to smash down the quesadilla).
- 4. Before you flip the quesadilla, spray the top tortilla with cooking spray. Carefully flip over and brown the other tortilla. When browned, take out of skillet and slice into triangles. Serve and enjoy!
- FLOUR TORTILLA: Delicious four tortillas are the foundation for the perfect soft tacos, burritos, fajitas, quesadillas and so much more!
- MEXICAN STYLE ENTREES: Add your favorite ingredients to make delicious tacos, quesadilla, burritos, or enchiladas in minutes.
- QUICK AND EASY: Fill with your favorite toppings and make your taco your way.
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Explore all our Old El Paso products for delicious Mexican meals.
- BOX CONTAINS: 10 flour tortillas, 8.2 oz
- Perfect for Sizzling Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- Great for Soft Tacos, Fajitas and More
- 5 Servings per Container
- 10 Flour Tortillas in Package
- Approx. 6-Inch Diameter
- Zesty blend of cumin, chili peppers, oregano, garlic and a hint of lime juice
- No MSG added*
- Made with McCormick spices
- Want a southwestern twist on burgers? Mix 1 seasoning mix packet per 1 ½ lbs ground beef for fajita-style burgers
- USAGE TIP: Turn steak or chicken into restaurant-quality fajitas. Just add 1 seasoning mix packet to 1 lb meat
- Somply Outrageous seasoning 4 pack covering all the primary food groups, Beef, Pork, Chicken and Seafood
- 8oz bottle of TexJoy Chili Powder is a special blend of Chili Peppers and spices with a hearty teaste as big and bold as Texas
- 14 oz bottle of TexJoy Fajita Seasoning is a spicy seasoning for fajitas and tacos, perfect for bringing out the flavors in fajitas
- 12 oz bottle of TexJoy Taco Seasoning is a blend of the finest peppers and spices to create a sizzling, savory flavor. Splash on tacos, nachos, burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas, refried beans, and other Tex-Mex favorites
- 14 oz bottle of TexJoy Old West Mesquite Shake is a special blend of selected seasonings and spices that when used on brisket, chicken, pork or ribs captures the taste of crackling campfire cookouts from the Old West
- Stonewall Kitchen Black Bean Salsa, 16 Ounces
- Classic Southwestern specialty with a zesty flavor and plenty of black beans, corn, tomatoes, onion and peppers
- Great with burritos or quesadillas, adds excitement to grilled fish or chicken and is wonderful served simply with tortilla chips
- Made with the finest ingredients and an easy way to stock your pantry
- Made in the USA by the award winning Stonewall Kitchen brand of gourmet foods