Chicken Fajita Quesadilla ~ a quick, easy recipe that combines two favorites: Fajitas and Quesadillas!
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- ? tsp. chili powder
- ? tsp. garlic salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 (9-oz) bag Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts
- Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1. Add a little olive oil to a skillet and then add diced onion and bell peppers. Cook on medium heat until softened, stirring frequently. Add chili powder, garlic salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Remove onions and peppers from skillet and onto a plate.
- 2. Wipe the skillet clean and add Johnsonville Flame Grilled Southwestern Chicken Breasts and liquid from pouch
into skillet. Add ? cup water and cover. Cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes, or until chicken is warmed
- 3. Take chicken out of skillet and dice it up. Wipe skillet clean and spray with cooking spray. Place a tortilla down, sprinkle with cheese, add chicken and peppers, another sprinkle of cheese and one more tortilla to the top. Cook on medium heat until bottom tortilla is browned (I like to place a heavy skillet over the top to smash down the quesadilla).
- 4. Before you flip the quesadilla, spray the top tortilla with cooking spray. Carefully flip over and brown the other tortilla. When browned, take out of skillet and slice into triangles. Serve and enjoy!