How To Connect Separate Gardens to One Garden Hose
1 Garden Hose, two separate garden beds with Garden Grids™️ watering systems. 🤔 Here’s how you interconnect them with a two way water flow valve and some short garden hoses 👌 . . . #raisedbedgardening #squarefootgardening #urbangardening #gardening #gardeningtips #gardenhose #gardendesign #gardengrid #gardeningadvice #vegetablegardening #backyardgarden
Split the flow of your water to two independently controlled outlets.
**Customer Update: If you intend to interconnect multiple Garden Grid™ watering systems, we no longer use two-way valves to do so. Instead we created the Multi-Garden Grid™ Connection Manifold for more organized and easier connections!**
- 2-Way Water Flow Valve Features:
- Convert single faucet/spigot to dual use
- Built-in water flow adjustment valves allow for water flow variation
- Durable ABS construction
- Connect multiple valves together for additional ports
- 1 Valve: 2 Ports
- 2 Valves Connected Together: 3 Ports
- 3 Valves Connected Together: 4 Ports
- And so on.
- Select the exact lengths of garden hose you need here.